Your health is our top priority.
Due to the latest covid-19 alerts, we are taking all appropriate measures to protect our visitors and staff. Currently, staff are being trained in the new operating rules. We are equipped with all the means to disinfect the rooms after checking out our guests. We are closely monitoring all the new rules of the ministry of health and the ministry of tourism and local authorities.
Due to the latest notifications, we take the following measures to protect our visitors and staff:
- A special coordinator has been appointed as the person in charge to ensure that all health and safety measures determined by government orders are implemented.
- Temperature checks are required from all members of staff.
- We provide each member of the staff with adequate personal protection measures.
- There is special equipment (medical kit) in the event of an accident.
- In the entrance and around the garden there will be antiseptic with at least 60% alcohol for visitors.
- Disinfection of keys.
- Cleaning rooms with steam cleaner.
- Collaboration with a doctor who specializes in COVID-19
- We keep a file with the number of items and the details of the guests that will be hosted at the hotel (name, nationality, date of arrival, departure day, telephone number, e-mail, address).
- Installation of antiseptics in each room.
- New departure time at 11:00 and check in at 15:00.
- There will be no daily change of sheets and towels and cleaning services will not be regular during the stay in the room.
- A safe distance must be maintained (between 1m and 2m) between guests and hotel staff and between each guest.
- Wash both hands regularly with soap and water.
- If you feel unwell during your stay: contact us from your room for advice on what to do next.
If you need information that you would like to let us know, please contact us.